Welcome March! This has to be my one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE months of the year. While it is probably biased by the fact it is my birthday month, who ISN’T with me in celebrating the change of seasons? Its actually light out when I leave work, I’m pulling warmer weather clothes back into the rotation, I can walk around the city in flats (read: FINALLY-not snowboots!!!), and of course- I’m starting to see green and flowers again. They say March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb- lets hope for lots more lamb then lion!
In celebration of the warmer weather I put together this quick wishlist of spring-y, pastel items that are currently catching my eye. Cough cough if you are my family – these would all look wonderful tied up with bows on the 25th!!!
- It might be warmer, but its not 80 degrees yet. This Burberry Trench will always be a Spring classic.
- In love with these bangles from Margaret Elizabeth. Wear one alone or stack a few different colors together!
- Another Classic. You can’t go wrong with a striped oxford from Ralph Lauren.
- I have an adorable pair of green tweed Charles Philip Shanghai slippers-seriously the most comfortable chic shoes! I’m eying these for a more springy look! Butterflies!
- Gorgeous colors, a delicate print, what DON’T I love about this scarf from Athena Procopio??
- While Diptyque’s Feu de Bois has been burning all winter, its time for a change. Enter Mimosa.
- The quilted bag trend never seems to go away. I love the color and size of this Marc Jacobs one.
- Again. Just because it’s warmer doesn’t’ mean I can completely ditch the sweaters-the colorblocked colors on this J.Crew cardigan make me extra happy.