Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?? I can’t believe it is only two weeks away! With that, I’m bringing back my gift guides for nearly everyone on your list. Starting today with gifts fit for the pickiest princess. But some budget friendly items mixed in too!
1. SWANS. This beautiful coffee table book follows the jet set to beautiful parties around the world- perfect gift for your favorite society damsel or just a girl who wants to be one!
2. This cute Nina Ricci crossbody bag has the versatility to go from day to night. Not too small- not too big and the perfect colors to wear all year round.
3. Ray Bans Wayfarers never go out of style.
4. This makeup stick from NARS is the perfect item for the girl on the go to stick in her purse- works for eyes cheeks AND lips!
5. If this fur funnel scarf is half as warm/ snuggly/ luxurious as it looks then it is a must. Makes an equally beautiful accessory as it does warm winter necessity.
6. the best Balenciaga fragrance
7. While I have quite the collection of statement scarves- I have very few stand out necklaces. Recent research has led me to find Lauren Hope’s beautiful line of jewelery.
8. Pointy toe flats are the hot shoe style this season- and how can you not love these JCrew ones with rose gold toes!!
Click the images for links!